Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
>> Friday, June 04, 2004
))
it is y0u_*
There is something that I see
In the way you look at me
There’s a smile, there’s a truth
In your eyes
What an unexpected way
On this unexpected day
Could it be this is where I belong
It is you I have loved all along
There's no more mystery, it is finally clear to me
You’re the home my heart searched for so long
And it is you I have loved all along
There were times I ran to hide
Afraid to show the other side
Alone in the night without you
But now I know just who you are
And I know you hold my heart
Finally this is where I belong
And it is you I have loved all along
There's no more mystery, it is finally clear to me
You’re the home my heart searched for so long
It is you I have loved all along
Over and over I’m filled with emotion
Your love, it rushes through my veins
And I am filled with the sweetest devotion
As I look into your perfect face
There's no more a mystery, it is finally clear to me
You’re the home my heart searched for so long
And it is you I have loved
It is you I have loved
It is you I have loved all along
8:11 PM;
k
me, myself
chris * i love snacking to bits.
we can stitch back those happy days ;
k
credits
Layout
RAHH :
designer.
TOUCHSTONES :
brushes.
ROMANCEDIED :
brushes.
AUGIE :
font.
k
favourites
jay and cristiano ronaldo. oh, and jessica alba of course =D
k
friends
manda'*
mama'*
jir0ng'*
si0k'*
daphne'*
sarah'*
natasha'*
jieming'*
j0hnny'*
qing'*
cheeling'*
ch0nglee'*
jac & rach'*
chinkz'*
alan'*
chuhui'*
guang'*
pauline'*
k
...
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com